Don’t sell. Tell a story.
Nobody likes to feel like they’re being marketed to.
That’s why, at ContextWest, we’re digital storytellers first, marketers second. We bring the “context” to contextual marketing, helping draw out the stories behind our clients’ stories, developing digital assets that reach customers where they live, with authenticity, impact and depth.
For us, culture trumps strategy, and we bring the right people, the right team, to bear for our clients. That means no big egos, no infighting, and service that always puts our customers’ needs first. It also means value — big ideas from an experienced staff of senior marketing executives, at a fair price without the big agency overhead. We’re also internationally minded, offering more localization and translation services than most agencies our size.
We are as strategic as we are creative. From brand positioning, to content strategy, to website development, we work closely with our clients from day one to create the most appealing, effective and profitable campaigns.
Our goal is to help you engage your audience with the right message, in the right place, at the right time in the most visually appealing way possible.
As a creative business, we are committed to our values.
- Modesty, integrity and hard work.
- Never taking ourselves too seriously, but always taking our work seriously.
- Keeping up with all the latest developments in our industry.
- Delivering an excellent product for a fair price.
- Helping our clients radiate the best possible brand image.
- Close communication via phone, email, text, chat or whatever works for you.
- Treating people with honesty and respect.